Did he men what he said when he was drunk? is this relationship going downwards? HELP ASAP?

My boyfriend of around 6 months came over for the Super Bowl and when he was drunk he talked about how he doesn't trust girls because all of his past girlfriends cheated on him. I am a virgin and me and him haven't had sex yet. he told me once we start having sex he feels like he will get cheated on again and that really hurt me. I'm 21 and he is 25 and he is more experienced than me and I don't know how i feel about it. We are celebrating valentines day on Tuesday and he hasn't told me that he loves me yet and I'm starting to worry. please help

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like the perpetually suspicious type and they are exhausting to be in a relationship with. Even if you give him no reason to doubt you he'll pull one out of thin air.
    My advice? Get out now. But only you know what's best for you.