Is it shameful for a girl when she doesn't have many friends?

So I started talk to a guy who seems to have a lot of friends and active social life. And I'm kinda liking him... The point is that I've moved to a new town in the past year and I don't have any friends here, I only hang out with my family and sometimes with my sister and her friends. My old friends are all in other places and I don't see them very often. I wish I could make friends where I live but I'm not in school or university anymore...

So, I'm kinda insecure that I dont have many friends as he do and neither have a active social life. I'm afraid he will find me anti social or anything. =/

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it can be a bit of a red flag, but if there's a reason (like yours where you just moved) then I don't see why anyone would care

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider it shameful. It's difficult to form strong bonds nowadays. I only consider 2 people as my true friends. I even have my doubts about one of them.

What Guys Said 3

• nope, thats a dumb reason to not like you

• Ideally shouldn't matter. If it does? Don't know.

If you're not comfortable with the direct approach, what about making friends with someone that knows him?

• im in your boat... I would say shameful but it is kinda lame

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!