Have you ever dated someone less attractive than you?

Or would you be willing to?

1815

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. The way I see it is that girls are able to sleep with guys out of their league for casual sex and as a result generally only hookup with guys who are more attractive than they are since they know they can. They only consider other guys if they ate offering commitment. However for relationships guys actually have a better shot of getting with someone more attractive/out of his league.

So, for a relationship I know I have a decent shot of being able to settle down with a more attractive girl, so knowing that why would I want to date an average looking girl who probably wouldn't have considered me good enough to hookup with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even know how attractive /I/ am.

I look kind of weird, these really large and round baby eyes, small nose, round cheeks... I feel like a baby's head on top of a sprinter's body, with dainty hands. And I'm 5'5". And I have a buzzcut.

So I'm pretty wacky-looking once I think about it; honestly, I don't know if I would date someone less attractive; if I did, I'd give them a makeover (meaning that I see their potential, but they may have a bad haircut, unflattering glasses, etc)

What Guys Said 14

• I have, and I would provided there is at least the slightest hint of physically attraction and they have their crap together and an overall awesome person. Needs to be great substenance of character to compensate for the looks. Then again, without great substenance of character, a girl could be supper hot and I wouldn't give her the time of day. Plenty of hot girls with no character or morals. I pass on them because in the end you're left with looks and nothing required for a serious relationship.

• Yeah. I haven't dated any girl i would consider to be more attractive than me. Most were on my level, except one.

• Nope. It'd be very hard to find someone less attractive... attractive.

• are you kidding me?

• Nooope? Is a guy wanting to date up that incredulous haha?

• sorry i misunderstood what you wrote haha

• yeah once I did. it got more worst since she was having a shitty personality and try to use me as an ego-boost among her friends.

• Yeah... Sure.. Why not. That is if she can handle me :P

• Omg really... I have no idea how to answer my question. I will just laugh at its absurdity instead. Lol

• My mother tried to fix me up with plain looking girls with
    good personalities. I never would. I have my standards
    and I won't compromise them. Life is too short to dance with ugly women.

• No..

• Yes. Too many times. I need to higher my standards.

• yeah

• I am a zero. there is no one less attractive than me. Besides that I am rejected every damn time

• Ahah that would be impossible, so no.

• will since girls are more attractive then guys, I will always date someone more attractive

• yes i have.. nobiggie

What Girls Said 17

• As long as he's cute in my eyes, I'm down.

• Well, I think my boyfriend is insanely handsome and hot as frick, but understandably some of my friends don't feel the same way- because they're not attracted to him. I think it would be mean to date someone knowing that you looked better than them and using that as a confidence boost or something. If it's true love though, go fOr it- I just mean that if it's with harmful intentions, it's not okay.

• Yeah... then you realize he's sexy and his flaws give him character. Or... in my opinion Intelligence always makes a guy hotter and more attractive than he originally was before...

• I don't see people as less or more attractive. If I'm attracted to them that's all that matters

• I've never dated

• Well anyone I've dated is attractive to me even if everyone else doesn't think so.

• I date guys around the same level in appearance. Most people would say I am average so I date average guys. I would not date a super ugly guy. I do have standards with appearance I know it sounds shallow but I can't have sex with someone I find ugly.

• nope!!!

• I'm the ugly one in the relationship.
    It's hard to find someone uglier than me.
    I'm a.03/10

• Yes :)

• Yes I did, multiple times

• I did xD and eh xD read all my takes to see what happened to him

• haven't. i don't know if I would

• yes i have but i won't again

• Yes I have.

• I'm not the most attractive girl who has walked on the face of Earth, but I can't be attracted to people who are less attractive than me. So I wouldn't date someone less attractive than me, I mostly stick to my league.

• I've never, but I would, If his personality was good!