How do I get a guy to want to get into a relationship with me and take me out on dates without having sex with him?

Some guys I met wanted me to go to their house first. This is a red flag for me ⛳️

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't.

If they are trying to go straight for a hookup they are not interested in a relationship with you or anyone else.

• I understand that but I'm talking about finding guys who actually want a relationship

• Guys who actually want a relationship will invite you on dates, not to meet at their place. The 'make dinner at home' would kick in around date 3.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw, I'm sorry that you had guys ask you something like that. That's seriously so sad.
    In my opinion, you should just be yourself! I don't think that you can change anyone's mind and make them want to take you out on dates but if you want to appeal to him more, you should spend more time with him and show your true emotions around him! Enjoy the time that you have with him and try to get closer to him as a friend first. Hopefully everything works out ~ rooting for you 👏🏼

• Thanks. I have had a lot of experience with meeting assholes. They may not ask me directly, but I know their game

• Yeah I've never had an experience like that personally but just reading about another girl having to go through that is seriously sad. Don't feel like you have to strip down in front of them so that they'd like you. Guys who value bodies over personalities are not worth it. Don't lose hope! I'm sure the guy that you like now will see you for your golden personality!

What Guys Said 7

• You aren't going to just get whomever you want to do that. That sounds like essentially the opposite of what most guys would want to deal with.

You would have to find a guy that already had that as an agenda.

• I never said I would get a guy to do that

• ... I've done the online dating thing and I don't like how easy it is to fake it so I suggest meeting people you do stuff with... say hi to strangers you meet see who gives good vibes and avoid the ones that don't ask them out... be flirtatious... if your like me make yourself get out of the house (ride a bike at a park volunteer at a soup kitchen somthing to meet actually people) be confident know your beautiful

• Contribute some social value to your interactions with him. Robotic as that sounds, it is the logic you seek.

You'll have to be at least one of... entertaining, fun, interesting, at least engaging in some manner, something other than good looking. If all you have or showcase is looks, then all he will think is sex and if denied with no other "hook" then he will walk away out of basic intelligence if HE has any value that is.

Unless you wanna hook some loser in you want:

"I don't care if she won't sleep with me, she is the only good conversation I've had in the last month" at the end of the night. Not "well she was boring, but maybe if I take her out one more time she will sleep with me" as a strategy in his head.

• ALSO don't meet guys on Tinder if that's what you are doing and wanting a relationship and multiple dates before sex.

• You don't.

• Thats simple, find a guy like me.

• soon as girls stop wanting friends with benefits

• I never wanted friends with benefits

• never said you did

• Just tell him. Or maybe find dates in other places, for example I'm sure Tinder will be a lot of sex-wanters. lol And probably a real dating site would be more of the opposite, with more nice/shy guys.

What Girls Said 2

• just show your true self and try to find someone who will love you first before thinking to have sex

• Hmm it will be difficult tbh, maybe find a religious guy/get married. Most guys these days would expect sex if dating

• Dating is not the same as a relationship

• Whether its dating or a relationship, point is the guy is likely to expect sex