How to tell if a girl is sending signals for me to ask her out?

Well I never know if a girl wants me to ask her out, or how to take the conversation? So pretty much I don't know how to take the conversation and flirt. She said something and after the fact I noticed I could have used the chance to probably set something up. Instead, like always I never took it that way, and recently noticed that she would sit a certain place. Then when this one guy is in class she moved to closer to him, at least noticed that at least twice. She doesn't really go out of her way to try and talk to me. I will try and make small talk with her and whatever. I just haven't bothered asking her out because I don't want to get rejected. I just feel in this situation like the others I'll most likely get rejected. I am wondering if I should go against my gut feeling and just ask her out anyway?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her out anyway. Who knows? She might say yes.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't: if she wanted it to be clear, she'd use words, not signals.