So which one is it?

People say that a person should not close themselves off from dating because of a bad experience yet at the same time a lot of people stress that if you look for love you will not find or the variation of that is, the right one will come when you are not looking. 🤷‍♀️

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should try to always be open-minded... and see what happens. you don't have to invest all your time on apps or sites. these days, it takes a few minutes to just go through some suitable partners and make a decision. you can take breaks too, from dating or just looking, and focus on other aspects of your life. i just think... it never helps to shut your mind off completely towards love.

• I use to put all my energy into guys who liked me. I learned my lesson not to ever do that again. It was a complete waste of time.

• Im definitely working on myself. I'm working on reaching the goals I want in life instead of trying to make others happy

• that sounds really great! :) i think that's the hardest step- trying to make up your mind about where you want your life to go.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0