I'm not liked by women, what should I do?

615

Most Helpful Girl

• How about finding a female friend who can coach and mentor you in how to interact with women. The way you state, "I'm not liked by women" sounds like you have a character trait that women find unappealing or something.

If that fits, then maybe a female friend can get you straightened out. Look at it his way, being able to hold an intelegent conversation with any person of the opposite sex is half the battle. Even just having a friend who happens to be female can help, you get to learn how to talk to a female. You have to be willing to listen and do what the person coaching you tells you to work on.

Next, most girls, have friends,,, you talk to those friends. They figure if you're friends with their friend you must be a decent guy. You play your cards right and you could end up with a girl who's interested in you. Really, it's all about "networking" just like networking in the work world works, so will it work when you're trying to find a romantic interest.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOl how many times you going to ask this question bro! Waiting for the right answer that you are comfortable with that allows you not to take risks isn't the answer man! Just saying man! You need to put yourself out there!

What Girls Said 5

• GO MGTOW!!! 👊🏼 #RISE

• ya I'm not with them, I want to learn how to tell if women like me I can't tell I'm lost

• Not sure. Maybe give up like the rest of us losers? Go MGTOW/WGTOW

• wait till you find someone

• try to be the best of you in all ways possible

• ya but it's cool, I'm fine with being alone

• I'm a troll really I'm a troll psh that's going too far I've never trolled

• Nah he's not a troll lmao he sounds genuine lol there are many times in life where I felt like being alone was the best for me so I can relate to that part

• turn gay

What Guys Said 14

• Try to find out the loopholes u missing.. to hit the right tunes.. best of luck !

• DISREGARD females, ACQUIRE gainz...

• You should do everything and nothing, all at once! Don't even think about what it means, just do it!

• Nothing

• alcohol O. o

• Love yourself

• Dress really well. Invest money and time to improve your looks.

• Same. I don't know man.

• Fuck them bitches, but why do you think they don't like you

• the way they look at me, I get rejected a lot

• look matter and I have none

• Are you overweight do you have acne would you consider yourself ugly or unattractive not to be pointing stuff out but I'm just trying to figure out where you stand so I can give you possible solutions

• try with guys

• Search about a guy called "Mystery". He's a pick up artist and he can make a man out of you

• Have you looked at the men's department?

• fuck hookers.

• At least you are liked by guys 😉😳🙊