Too good to be true?

I recently met this guy online and he's great!

We talk pretty much everyday on face time and plan on meeting soon.

He tells me I'm beautiful and says he feels like he's in bliss because he's made a great connection with someone. He also said he wants something serious and feels that just because he's young, it doesn't mean he can't want to have that serious relationship that usually occurs later in age.

Everything is going well and I don't want to jinx anything, but he seems like a great guy.

I guess what I want to know is.. how do I know if a guy is serious? What are some signs that I know a guy is not into any games? Have any of you guys been in successful online relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you just have to wait it out. he's saying all these great things... but see if he's still in the picture in a month, then 2 months, then 4. it's all perfect at the start.

• That's really true. Time does reveal a lot. Thanks for this ✅

• no problem. good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• What @karahiri you gotta give it town and wait it out.

• Yeah I agree that's the best idea.

• Yup! He can say all the right words now and turn out to be an ass down the road. Or he can continue to be this guy. Give it a few months and see.

What Girls Said 0