Is it wrong that my girlfriend left me for a party we were supposed to go together because I felt sick?

Okay so we had plans to go to this party and I was really sick and couldn't go so I stayed home but she left anyway without me. I felt kinda bad that she left without me because we made plans to go together. I mean. Am I over exaggerating? Is it fine? Or am I right? she's messed up for leaving without me?

• Not cool
    29%(2)35%(6)Vote40%(4)
  • It's fine
    71%(5)65%(11)Vote60%(6)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well did she make sure you are OK at least and did you clearly tell her you want her to be there with you if possible? She may have thought you may want to be alone when you're sick and I mean, you are 21 so she may not have thought you still want to be babied when you're sick. If you were obviously in major pain and needed medical assistance it would have been very bad for her to go but in a relationship if you really want someone to be there then SAY it. Don't just let her go then if you know you weren't OK with it in the first place...

• I was throwing up in front of her

• Okay I see but did you express to her that you wish for her to stay? I know for me, I hate having people around when I'm throwing up and prefer to be left alone so everyone is different. If you want something, you have to ask even if you don't see why you have to. Communication is number in relationship 101.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends. What did she say? Did she ask if she can go? Or did she not ask and just left?

What Girls Said 3

• I'd feel the same if I was in your position. If my boyfriend and I were supposed to go to a party together and he was sick I wouldn't go instead I would take care of him and hang with him and try to make him feel better. I'd rather spend my time with him than a group of people at a party.

I guess there's the whole just because you can't do something doesn't mean that she shouldn't be able to do it too. So I could see why she'd leave. But if I desperately wanted to go I would make sure he was okay with me still going and then I'd go for a bit and then go back and chill with my boyfriend.

• I mean, I don't know the specific nature of your plans and this party, but personally if I was sick, I would tell my boyfriend to go on without me. I prefer solitude when I'm sick.

• for me being a women its not cool for me. i won't left my boyfriend just for a party i will take care of him and besides we both plan that party so i'm not leaving without him so i will just take care of him than partying.

What Guys Said 3

• Well who knows maybe she kissed and made out with other guys there bruh.. u better ask for it.

• She may have fucked some other guy if she was so eager to go. Is she worth it?

• No. Not at all