Would you date a girl who has kids already?

• Yes
  • No

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a funny questions, because what exactly does 'date' mean to you?

There are not very many men that will take up with a woman and raise someone else's kids. It's a thankless job, they never have any real authority, there's usually a bio-dad hanging around there somewhere, and the kids never respect him.

Worse, the woman is so busy juggling her job and the kids, and errands and all the crap of running a family, and they'll tell you straight up, "my kids are the most important thing in my life" - so where does that put the guy on the ladder of importance? Maybe the forth or fifth rung? Not very many will put up with that.

Now, for a pump and dump? Sure! Lots of guys will have sex with them just for sport. Where do you think the MILF term came from?

What a screwed up society we've created huh? And the women all feel fully entitled to have some kind of love life WHILE THEY RAISE THOSE KIDS!! They even get PISSED at you if you suggest they should focus on those kids of hers and need her so badly. Ugh. What a f'ing disaster.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• No, I would rather adopt her kids instead.

• Have several times and would again. I just don't want to make any more.

• No I wouldn't! Just the thought of some little rug rat telling me "fuck off you're not my dad". I know I couldn't handle that!

• No I'm 16. If I was older and having kids wasn't crazy then ya

• yes !! it will be more fun

• No I woudn't.