What is your opinion when you discover your free spirited crush , not only intends to marry but is also ' waiting' for sex?

if you had a crush on a young woman who is intelligent very kind open minded free spirited full of life also different knows herself well thinks outside the box follows her own convictions/ path with no indication of being the marrying or even dating type.

then you find out shel ikes you and though she doesn't typically date , she's been considering trying with you if you're interested BUT you also find out s waiting till marriage to have sex.

• I respect her self awareness, but would not date her; sex is toooooooo important.
    0%(0)17%(2)Vote22%(2)
  • I would lose respect for her. I thought she was reasonable.
    0%(0)8%(1)Vote11%(1)
  • I would neither gain nor lose respect,. but would not date her.
    67%(2)42%(5)Vote33%(3)
  • id love to date her.
    33%(1)33%(4)Vote34%(3)
  • other.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i was never planning on marrying or dating now im reconsidering and im curious what kin of guys i will attract, if i do end up deciding to marry and wait for marriage.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do get a lot of action but I don't feel emotionally attached to these girls. I had enough sex till now so I can wait till marriage therefore I will date you.!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'd respect her decisions but she's not the girl for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the one who has no intention of ever marrying. So we'd have a very platonic relationship if we stayed together...

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah i understand... i was never planning on it. not even dating. im reconsidering. and just curious :)

• I'm down for committed long term relationship and having a family just not marriage.

• hmm yeah i guess im waiting marriage as a euphemism for long term love union. its not about contracts or property for me.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.