Is it true that girls never approach guys?

I hear a lot of guys say that and I've never been in the dating game so I wouldn't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl is different ^-^ but I personally don't approach to guys, I did it once and didn't work, I was really nervous xD

• Once? And it shied you away forever?

• In what kind of a situation would you approach a guy? What if he wasn't really paying attention to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• They do, but it is mostly gold diggers, girls who need a favor or hyena packs of high school/college girls boosted in confidence thanks to pack mentality.

What Girls Said 4

• I approached my now boyfriend when I first met him.

• It is not. Girls approach men A Los, just not as much as men do.

• Not true the last two guys I dated I asked them first

• Most girls don't approach guys, but there are a few exceptions. If I were you, I wouldn't wait for these exceptions though.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, girls do approach guys. Usually you wouldn't consider it an approach because they might just talk to you and you might just think they're being friendly, but in reality if they've singled you out to talk to, it's because they're trying to connect with you. When you're old enough to hit the club, you also get girls who will full on approach you and makeout with you in <5 minutes, not many will do that, but some will.. Obviously it depends on how you look as well.

• It happens rarely. I think it only really happens if the guy shows interest

• No.

But most women, especially under 30, rarely approach guys. And the ones who do approach tend to be approaching the highest status/most desired
    Guys.