How do you tell if someone is confused about their feelings, or hasn't realized how they feel yet?

You think they're sending mixed signals, but are they just unsure of what they feel or haven't realized it yet, or just not into you? How do you tell the difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell. I here about those girls that are still confused even after sucking cock (usually don't go to well for those guys). But I would say just give them some time. Let their thoughts clear a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. If they don't realise , how on earth can you determine how they feel about you. Regardless what the reason is , I'd just end it if he was giving me mixed signals. That would make me feel too vulnerable and frustrated. I like to know where I stand with a guy

What Guys Said 1

• are y'all already going out or flirting... flirting he can be oblivious to liking you and he can be oblivious you like him... I feel this way for the first month or so of meeting (even if we are going out)... then while im going out im constantly wondering if im doing things right

What Girls Said 2

• How long have you been seeing him?

• I would just ask them.

• I have and have been ignored for 3 weeks...

• Well in that case, just let it go. I've been in a similar situation.