Should I continue to date him?

He is a gentleman, but Im just not attracted to him at all. Should I just let him go? I don't want to settle, I love my freedom and the sense of independence. Maybe its me, Im just not one for relationship. or maybe Im just not ready to date since my divorce is just recent.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Having the characteristics of a gentleman doesn't dignify a person who is boyfriend compatible. There are a myriad ways of sparking attraction, but the most difficult is keeping it alive. Right now you seem lost and it's unhealthy to be in a relationship that you're not 100% emotionally committed. You must understand that before you can make someone else happy, you have to make YOURSELF happy. Once you can do that, then you're ready to share your life and let another person be a part of yours. Its your own happy that is the foundation of making others happy and sharing your love with another person.

• my marriage confined me from growing and now that i am single, there's opportunities to further my career opening for me. im loving that freedom.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't waste his time, be honest, and try to find yourself. Find out what you love, try to do everything what makes you happy, maybe you can sing, draw, or just read, join to the library and take your time, because, you aren't ready yet for a new relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• Personality is important, but romantic/sexual attraction is also important, if not more. You're going to need to be with someone you find attractive if you want a relationship to last.

• If you aren't attracted, then definitely stop dating him. He's dating you assuming there is some chance it could be a long-term sexual relationship. If you are not interested, then it's unethical to waste his time. Or you can just tell him that you aren't interested in an intimate relationship.

• How are you doing, I don't think you should be dating right now especially if you're not attracted to him because time will be wasted and your kind of leading him on. (Have a great weekend)

• Why would you carry on with something you know isn't a right fit? You shouldn't toy with his emotions, yet try being honest with him and yourself...

• No, you shouldn't date him. You got divorced. What do you think?

• Stop wasting his time. You're just using him because it's nice to feel wanted and since he's a gentleman you can keep him at arms length.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!