This guy I met in college about a week ago asked to kiss me. He says he has no feelings for me and is not trying to gain any?

We've only known each other for a week. I just want to take things slow and be friends with him for now because I don't like getting attached. I don't understand why he would ask to kiss me when he has no feelings for me whatsoever nor is he trying to gain any feelings for me. What to do?

26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he is Being a Bit pushy here, dear, and Trying to do even More than "Kissing," which we both Know what this can easily Lead to. He doesn't Need to have any Sort of Feeling to do Anything with any Dealing.
    Be firm. Tell him you Like him for a Friend and that you don't Know him that Well to even Tell if there is Going to be More in Store with even Having him for a Date or a Mate.
    If he Cannot take "No" for an Answer, drop him. He is now a "Fair Weather Friend."
    Good Luck and Stand your ground. xx

What Guys Said 5

• You don't need to have feelings for someone to want to kiss them. He may just find you attractive, and want something more casual.
    What to do? Well, depends on what you want. If you want something serious, tell him that, tell him if he doesn't want anything serious then nothing's gonna happen.

• He can think you're attractive, and want to kiss and have sex with you... without having "feelings ".

• He seems to be an asshole

• Don't kiss him

• Will do. I don't understand why he would ask to kiss me when he has no special feelings for me whatsoever and we have only known each other for a week.

• u gonna kiss him?

• No point in me kissing him if I have no feelings for him. And he's not trying to gain any either. That's to soon to ask to kiss someone when you've only known each other for a week.

• It's probably either a prank of some sort, he wants to experience it, or he's just a dick

What Girls Said 1

• Having romantic feelings for someone and wanting to be physical with them are very different. He can separate the two.