Should I ignore her past and accept her or just reject her?

If a girl already has a boyfriend or she is involved with someone and then she sees you and starts to get your attention and flirts with you.

You tell her that u like her and then she stops dating other dudes and blows off other guys of her life but u dont feel good about the situation..

What should you do? Accept her or reject her?

• Accept her, don't judge anyone by their past.
  • Reject her, if she leaves a guy for you, then she will definitely leave you too for some other guy.
  • Other ( I want to give my own comments)
    Vote C

88

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was just dating casually, and she likes you enough to stop seeing other guys because of you, then that's a good sign. After all, you can't blame her for not staying single her whole life until she met you. But if she was in a really serious, established, long term relationship with someone who she left for you, then in that case I can understand your hesitation. Then again, if you two are really right for each other, sometimes that's the type of thing that has to happen. I know couples who have been together for decades who got together only when one of them left someone else. If it's really meant to be, then hurting someone else is just an unfortunate by-product.

Most Helpful Guy

• It usually means she is addicted to the ''butterflies'' which is a sign she cannot bond well. She will do the same to you. The reason why you don't feel good about it is because you intuition / gut is trying to warn you, but your ego is enjoying the fact that she likes you over someone else.

What Girls Said 7

• You told her that you like her. She dumps her boyfriend. Are you dating her now? Isn't this a guys dream come true? If she's hot she has the best picks of guys. Be the best boyfriend you can to her or else she'll move on to another more fulfilling choice.

• If she leaves a guy for me, then she will leave me too one day for someone else.

• If you think negatively like that and don't believe you two were meant to be forever then yeah.

• I think there are times when a boy or girl are in a bad relationship and they find someone wonderful and leave them for the good person. In that situation, I understand, but the key here is that you said you don't have a good feeling about it. Trust in your inner compass, mate

• Reject her till she's single. Then if you like her, start dating her. But dont give her much attention while she's in a relationship. Also, if the man is s friend tell him what she's doing.

• If she can do that to someone else she will do it to you also...

• Do not reject but don't catch feelings.

• Reject her because she's already showed you what her potential is in the future with you. You now know what she's capable of. I wouldn't place my trust in someone who treats guys like that

• Reject her.

What Guys Said 7

• 1. Figure out what you want from her and the relationship as a whole.
    2. Find out why she left the other one for you.
    3. Make a decision based on those facts.

We can't tell you what to do, since every situation is unique and every person has a different opinion. She might have a huge crush on you while the other one was nothing special. Or she might be unfaithful to everyone.

• She broke up with some other guy for you. At least give her a chance, just be cautious as this either could be a regular thing she does, or she already had a thing for you.

• Reject her, she's definitely not loyal.

• Wait she has a boyfriend and flirts and dates other guys? I see a unfaithful whore here...

Staying away will be the best thing

• Get the pussy in the mean time and pipeline other girls. That's
    what I usually did. Unless I caught real feeling for her.

• Be cautious, do whatever you want or however you feel, but understand that there may come a day when a dude may come and pull the same move.

• It's a judgement call. Go with your gut feeling.