Guys, what if the girl you like (but to whom you were a asshole) unfriended you on fb? Would you regret being a jerk?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Why be a jerk tho?

• I guess my question lacked specificity :) in fact he flaked on me for the second time and he acted like nothing was wrong, and said he'll make it up to me. I've permitted this kind of behaviour before, so maybe he thought he'll get away with it again. I know that he cares about me though, but it's just not gonna work I guess

• I don't know if it has changed or progressed but, if a person has a conflict in their life then communicate and find the best solution, don't drag someone on. What you did was fine but maybe someone more suitable that can be in a relationship with you would be best.

• You're right, now that it's been almost 2 months since this happened, I know that it would've been better if I talked to him about what bothered me, instead of blocking/unfriending him... I wanted to hurt him, I just wanted him to know that he could lose me, ... but I lost him instead, I guess we lost each other... we both still need to get shit done before getting involved anyway. I actually unbloced him yesterday, but I don't think I'll message him, and I'm not even sure he still wants to have anything to do with me anyway. I'm moving on :) Thank you for taking the time to write

What Guys Said 8

• well why be an asshole to her if you like her? sounds counterproductive

• I know right? Maybe he just doesn't like her that much afterall... or maybe he's sure she's gonna stick around no matter what...

• i would hack her ACC... 😜

• This is such a loaded question, I don't act like a jerk to women I like. 99% of men are nice to women they like after they turn 16 lol

• Well thank you for being you and don't change lol

• this wouldn't happen

• ? The two and two don't add up

• Usually I have a good reason to be a jerk to someone but in case if am rude to someone which was uncalled for then yes, I regret it

• Thank you, I wish he does

• No. It would just give an impression that whatever I did to piss that girl off worked... If the girl ignores me , then I'd regret being a jerk. It's happened to me.

• thank you, I wish he regrets it :)

• no, not at all.

• thank you for being honest :)

• u r welcome