What to get potential girlfriend for Valentine's day (she's 17 like me)?

I don't know I'm trying to get her to be my girlfriend I thought this would help

• card and rose
    11%(1)7%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • chocolate
    22%(2)13%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • all three
    67%(6)60%(9)Vote50%(3)
  • that's cheesy get something else (read details)
    0%(0)20%(3)Vote50%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• The chocolate is a nice idea but easily forgotten once it is gone. The card and rose is cheap and romantic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving her a lot of gifts will lower their value. Get her a soft toy of her favorite animal maybe?

What Girls Said 5

• Do you know anything that she really likes? Something that you could only oboe if you really cared for her? If it's not too expensive, get her something personal and special.

• If someone was going to get me something I'd be thankful, and I guess most girls would be glad to get anything. I voted for all 3, but I guess it depends on her personality. I'd probably die if someone made me a mixtape/cd/playlist though, as long as they had good taste ;)

• Are you planning a date or something? Because you can get something little (like roses) and plan a really romantic evening (ask me if you need date planning suggestions xD)

• All three.

• just roses are enough. she's not your girlfriend yet, so it can scare her off if you get too much.

What Guys Said 5

• If she is not your girl, then buy her nothing. Spend the money on yourself instead. That is a wiser investment.

• roses and chocolate and forget the card

• All 3

• Man, don't forget her something ! You'll start such a shitstorm
    if you forget. How well I know.

• if she's not your girlfriend yet, getting her something like this could be over the top. unless she likes you back, it could induce an awkward moment.