Would you like to meet someone from gag?

to ask them out

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be extremely nerve-racking. 1, it's a person on the internet I've never met and 2 I'm garbage at romancing girls

• I have to admit... you are right. It's challenging haha.

• @egi22 Not even worried

• Great then!

Most Helpful Girl

• The real question is would they like to meet me?🤔
    Now... Yes, there are some great people here and there is someone I would like to meet, particularly.

What Guys Said 19

• well there several people I've met , in just two months, on here that it would be really cool to meet in person. As far asking them out I'm not sure as with all online sites you can never be to careful.

• I have and we're very close

• I would like to meet two people from GaG. But no, I wouldn't "go out" with them in a romantic context.

• i would meet them just to hang out

• i am not here for that long but there is just one person i would meet... so...

• I have already done that.

• Yes, I'd like to meet and hang out with all of my followers. They're very nice people

• Only if she's Black. I don't want to meet ANY of the White females here. Zero.

• If I was younger, yes, but I am waaaay too old now.

• No thanks...

• I'd definitely be down to share a couple beers with a some people I talk to on here.

• Maybe. I don't know of anyone here that lives close really. It would be awkward too, so I don't know.

• Sure. Its always nice to meet people around the world and share stuff.

• Every person I met here lives so far it's like different planets

• Nope

• If it was only to meet and talk with no other pretenses.

• If they were for real and not a catfish like i been meeting on here.

• Every person I met here lives so far in different countries and I would love to meet especially everyone that I am following and those who are following me

• Only the beautiful girls not the guys

• There is a certain lady I met on this site that likes to send me nudes. I would like to meet her so i can WRECK her whole fucking body!! and pound the holly hell out of her pussy! I swear to god. I have never met a bigger tease! and if I ever get my hands on her it will be a night to remember, she won't walk, sit or chew comfortably for a week by the time I was done with her.

• not so nice, but ok

• what's not nice about it?

What Girls Said 10

• Of course; there are a lot of nice people on here and afew I get along with. Would be interesting thats for sure lol

• yeah, three people.

• if I ever catch feelings, yes

• Lol nope

• Been there, done that.

• I honestly don't know if I would or not. They would have to really be worth it.

• Yes some of my Brit friends and a good friend from Florida :)

• Honestly there was this person I would have liked to meet butttttttttttt... I'm glad I didn't.

• I have. A gag friend who I've met up with a few times , and a guy I was in a " relationship" with. It was just sex really though lol we met up a lot lol