Would you date a HERO of the War on Terror?

Would you date a HERO of the War on Terror?

• He'll yeah.
    Vote A
  • No because I love terrorists and hate America
    Vote B
  • I'm at college and think that terrorists can be dealt with by dialogue, hugs and by giving them green cards
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Well would you
hero
1. a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
"a war hero" brave man, champion, man of courage, great man, man of the hour, conquering hero, victor, winner, conqueror, lionheart, warrior, paladin, knight, white hat; chevalier
"his father was a war hero"
star, idol, superstar, megastar, celebrity, celebutante, luminary, lion;
ideal, ideal man, paragon, exemplar, example, perfect example;knight in shining armour, knight on a white charger;
Update

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have a problem dating a soldier, but I couldn't be with someone who judges people based on where they're from. Not every muslim is a terrorist, people don't seem to understand that nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. Only 20% of all muslims in the middle east are radicals that hated the west and only 5%of them are terrorists which is a tiny number out of 350,000,000 muslims in the entire middle east.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol at the third poll option

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Hah! Merica!

0|1
    0|0
  • For sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if said hero is female. I love a woman in uniform.

0|2
    0|0
  • The definition of a hero is getting other people killed apparently. I would date neither

0|1
    0|0
    • hero
      1. a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
      "a war hero" brave man, champion, man of courage, great man, man of the hour, conquering hero, victor, winner, conqueror, lionheart, warrior, paladin, knight, white hat; chevalier
      "his father was a war hero"
      star, idol, superstar, megastar, celebrity, celebutante, luminary, lion;
      ideal, ideal man, paragon, exemplar, example, perfect example;knight in shining armour, knight on a white charger;

• I'd advise against dating someone with PTSD and a habit of killing.

0|0
    0|1
    • As opposed to someone who lacks a backbone and balls.

• Show All
    • I've been the soldier's officer.

• The desk jockey hiding behind the soldier

Loading... ;