Girls, would you rather have a man who has had many sexual partners or someone has not had that many?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The second.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Someone who hasn't had that many

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't bother me. either way as long as they wernt abusive as you shouldn't judge someone based on their past as everyone has one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that many. If none at all. Id rather not be worried about STDs. Also I'd rather date a man who finds sexual engagement as a serious thing and not a sport.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer someone who has had not many sexual partners! Because that way I can teach them to hit the right spots, and to do everything else I like. True, someone with many sexual partners maybe already know the run down and etc, but when you mold someone to everything that pleases you... " you can't teach a old dog new trick" especially if he think he knows it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind if a guy was a virgin or close to it. Im 18 but still a virgin. I feel like a guy who has had many sexual partners would get bored of me or see me as uninteresting for being a virigin. Or perhaps he's the player type and would just use me. Plus diseases.

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably none but not that many will do

0|0
    0|0
  • Things like that don't bother me at all tbh, I just care about the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone that has had zero, but if he has already had 1 or 2 I'd be okay with it. I would never consider a guy with a high count relationship/marriage material.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say someone who hasn't had that many. It makes people feel more "special" to be one of those partners rather than one of many

2|0
    0|0
  • I judge character not numbers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many. I like to know I'm mostly the only one

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my business who he has been with

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that many.

0|0
    0|0
  • As few as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Either will do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like someone who knows what they are doing, but not someone who is a man whore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone who hasn't had that many

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a virgin man

0|0
    0|0
  • experience an numbers have no correlation -lol. Same may have one and have had sex 397 times in 2 years while Pete has had 27 and had sex 42 times ever... more partners just means you go for anything (your easy) and don't take you time actually getting to know them, you may be good but I doubt it... Sam wins every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who hasn't had many. I would doubt a guy's integrity and standard if he's been around with many.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too many partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care about his past as long as he gets tested, regardless of how many partners he has had. That is none of my business and why testing should be done along with wearing condoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer virgin tho

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;