Third date, first drinks at chili's and then a movie. I want to break the ice with him today, our first two dates have felt platonic?

so I met this guy off a dating website about 4weeks ago. The first date he planned and it was at a bar we drank a little and chatted for about an hour. The chemistry was "okay". Everything was friendly so I liked that. Didn't hear anything after the first date until about two weeks later and I received a random text from him asking me to join him at a bar/grill place. We met up there and had a few drinks and snacked on appetizers. There, I felt the connection was great. we laughed and enjoyed eachother's company and I left feeling like this could really go somewhere and turn into something. So about 3 days after that I sent him a text about seeing a new movie as well as meeting me at chili's first near the theatre for drinks. He agreed and that date will be tonight. I chose the movie John wick chapter 2, and I am looking forward to breaking the ice and really seeing if we are truly compatible. I would like to kiss him since neither one of the first two dates involved any flirtatiousness... which is a first for me... normally (not to sound full of myself) I am told by the guy I am on a date with , that I am beautiful a lot of times throughout the date and this guy hasn't said not one thing about my appearance and its making me feel as if maybe he doesn't see me in that light? I don't know. He's 28 I'm 24. Any suggestions on what I can do to spark some flirtation tonight? Also, he kinda annoys me because he sometimes text me sporadically, and far in between?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Without going over board, you need to complement him and reassure him you are having a good time and like his company. Hopefully he will open up a bit more and settle in with you. I am jealous you are seeing that movie! First one kicked ass!!!

• Do it! If texting is annoying tell him. Don't just assume he's gonna change or allow him to keep doing it. ( he'd want to know anyways). Try asking why he hasn't kissed you. If that doesn't signal him to kiss you he's gay.

What Girls Said 1

• If you have already been in 2 dates with him, odds are that he finds you attractive enough to go out with you. He probably texts you sporadically because he might be texting other women as well.