How you like a girl to act when you have to leave suddenly?

when he gets a phone call and has to leave or when he don't show up on time because of work..
I usually can't control myself I become sad and just stop talking to him on our way back home..
later on I regret pressuring him and think that I should make him comfortable and just say: it is ok. but I'm scared that he might think that I don't care.
On the other hand, I feel valueless to him when he has to leave for a reason I don't consider urgent like picking up his sister.. sometimes I think he can just evades

12

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know how to put this... but you got issues girl. Shit happens in life that's out of our control. Some of us have busy demanding jobs that we have to run and help. I understand you get sad but ignoring him and giving him the cold shoulder making it awkward in the car is just well childish. All you gotta say is oh really? You have to go back to work? Well that sucks. You sure you can't stay 5 more minutes?
    Unless this is happening all the time it shouldn't be an issue. And if he keeps asking you out why would it matter? He still wants to spend time with you. I agree about the sister tho. He has to set boundaries. he's busy she need to find her own ride.

• learn from each different way you handle it when it happens and it still won't be perfect but you're making effort and it's better than repeating an unworking method every time.

What Girls Said 1

• Umm, I imagine that they wouldn't enjoy it if she overreacted about it.