Been spending every weekend with this woman for past several weeks. Lately she seems annoyed. Should I back off?

We aren't really dating because she doesn't go on dates (her words). Just hanging out as friends but they kind of felt like dates because we always have a good time together. I have even been escalating some touching with her which doesn't mind. We are both really busy during the week, so I ask her out on Fridays. However for the past few days she seems really annoyed with me. Didn't answer my call last night (Friday) and seemed annoyed over text today. I called her tonight to ask her out and got her voicemail again. I'm starting to feel like I should seriously back off, meaning no contacting her. If she contacts me I might answer or reply but next weekend I think I should refrain from asking her out. Maybe just give it a couple weeks to get her to miss me a little. I hate playing games so I'd rather not, but I don't want her to view me as too available.
What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let her contact you. Youve tried.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah give her some space

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• maybe she just feels like you (as a friend) are monopolizing her Fridays and she just wants a few to do other things.
    but what do I know, that is just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;