Ladies I need your help?

ok ladies, I am 36, have everything going for me, but I am dating again, and trying to talk to women, and when we get to the conversation about what we are looking for in a relationship, and when I explain to them about what I am looking for, I get comments like, "your just another player aren't you?" or " I have heard those bulls**t lines before!" how do i get past the jaded defense mechanism I am encountering?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be straight up and if she doesn't like what you have to say then on to the next. A woman would much appreciate honesty than to find out your real intentions later. Not all women are like that, there isn't much you can do but move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Exactly what are you saying that you're looking for?

• I have been 100% honest in my intentions, I don't have the energy to bullshit people, I am not here because I want to be.

• Maybe it's the women that you are approaching. Don't try the same lines every other man use.

• Just say you're looking for someone vertical

What Guys Said 0