Why did this guy up and ghost me?

So me and this guy went on this date last week. It went wonderful and I kissed him goodnight. He said he didn't know how he made it home after that and continued to text me after that. Occasionally he would ask me why I would take so long to text back at times. I just don't want to be clingy an I don't like texting much. Anyways, he texted me this Thursday last and I saw it but didn't reply right away as I was busy. Then I eventually say thank you for the kind words and sorry I couldn't text you earlier. I was busy. Two days later and it's my birthday today and I haven't heard from him. I just want to know what the heck happened. I've known this guy for a year. I sent him a snap chat saying "did you not want to talk to me or something" and he saw but I got no response. So I immediately blocked him. I just want to know why? I'm so sick of going through this shit. I can't find a decent genuine and attractive guy who will stay interested in me? I

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly Happy Birthday!! How come your not partying out in Kenosha? xD
    He doesn't have the balls to tell you he doesn't want to see you anymore. It sucks😕
    Hun you'll fund someone! Its gonna take time! Sorry this dude did this to ya!

• Why would he not want to see me when we had a great date?

• I'm unsure. He could be seeing other girls too where he felt better with. I don't know the exact answer sorry hun😕 he's a dumbass ayways. You don't want a guy like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I could be wrong... but maybe he thinks that since u taking a long time to respond to his texts, that's a sign that ur not interested in him? Maybe he decided to step back a little. If he ignored u when u tried to reach out to him, I wouldn't reach out again unless he reach out first.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm going to need you to put yourself in his shoes first and think.. then think twice about this question and why you blocked him.

• Why do I need to put myself in his shoes when I've been nothing but respectful and open and honest?

• I apologized for that too as I said I was busy.

• It's an emotional reaction. If a person that you like/are interested in takes even a few hours to reply back, you're going to get frustrated because you're anxious to text, but they feel that you're not as anxious. It happens, but in your case, it looks like that was the cause of his disrespect altogether. It doesn't mean he isn't interested in you.. it just means that he was hurt.

• Why'd you block him?

• I blocked him because it gives me piece of mind. I will then stay away from checking on his profile. I need to get over this dude. He's always looking at my story and being in my business. He doesn't deserve to be apart of my business after ignoring me and not replying.

• Happy Birthday hope you had fun today
    Did you have to block him and did you give him some time to text back, he could of been busy.

• Thank you. There is no way he was that busy if he was consistently checking on my snapchat story. He didn't end up texting me "happy birthday" till 11:00 last night. The last person of anyone to say happy birthday and that was even all that was said. Nothing more... It shows me he doesn't care. I had also invited him to my birthday brunch, which he said he was going to but then switched from might be going and never ended up going. He never communicated with me about that either. So yes I did have to block him. He doesn't deserve to be in my business after treating me like that.

• Oh I understand, hope you find someone one day

• You never know what is going in peoples lives that he took a while to get back to you

• Fuck the nonsense homie.
    Happy birthday 🐣

• Because he's a dumb ass and you should be spioled not treated bad

• cause he likes ghosting people?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!