How to convince my girlfriend she's not ugly?

she says she's ugly but she really isn't. I keep telling her this but she keeps saying it's not true. what can I say to really convince her she's not and make her like me more for saying it to raise her self esteem

Most Helpful Girl

• actions speak louder than words in my opinion. show her that she's loved, be there for her, just support her through this. there's nothing you can do about her self esteem, only she can unfortunately.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not up to you. she has low self-esteem for some reason and only she can change her mind set. You can only be there for her , reassuring her, you'll be there no matter what. Keep strong 💪💪 both of you

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her she Beautiful every day. Call her sexy some time.. its just a girl problem

What Guys Said 4

• "You look good, but you should maybe hit the gym a little more often"

• You can give her a complimentary nickname if you want. Instead of her name, call her beautiful or gorgeous or something. Or you can REALLY describe how amazing she is. She'd probably be speechless for a while.

• just keep telling her you thinks she's beautiful

• she probably wouldn't be with you if she thought she was pretty.
    she is probably reducing her standards for you.

• if you bang her, it might increase her confidence.