How long did it take for you to fall in love with your bf/gf?

^^

• 1-3 months
    52%(25)47%(35)Vote38%(10)
  • 4-6 months
    25%(12)27%(20)Vote31%(8)
  • 6months - 1 year
    12%(6)11%(8)Vote8%(2)
  • 1year+
    11%(5)15%(11)Vote23%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

• I consider myself 'single' now, but I kind of have some feelings for this AMAZING Lady I met here. We're a thousand miles apart, but she is assertive, and makes me think, and she looks really good, and doesn't seem to mind sharing pics and videos of her beautiful body!!
    I think we have known each other about 5 months, but I want to know more, and be closer. Not sure if she can handle that, with her busy schedule, and kids!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you form a type of love within a month however I think it takes a year or two to truly fall in love with the person. My SO and I started expressing our love within 2 weeks. I moved in with him a month after we met. Now that I've been with him almost 2 years. I realize I wasn't truly in love until I really knew him and him me. It took time to truly know each other so we could be understanding and compromise when problems accured. So I say a year. And we lived with each other everyday. If you live apart and don't see or communicate everyday I'd say longer. The other thing I've learned is you fall in and out of love over time but it's knowing that love exist that keeps you working on it to fall in love all over again.

What Guys Said 7

• I was interested in a woman that I didn't think I had a shot with. I knew her for about 6 months before I decided to give it a go. The deciding factor & what made me realize how much I liked her (love) was when I saw her reading American PSYCHO by Brett Easton Ellis. When I saw that book in her hands, I was beyond smitten.
    FOOTNOTE: Wound up marrying her & we were together for almost 20 years before we split. The question now is, how long before I fall out of love with her?

• For my first girlfriend, it was love at first sight. For my second one, it took three years. But I was already in a relationship by my junior year with my first one. After Valentine's Day of 2014, my second one fell in love with me. Then, she cheats on me after my senior prom, after our second date, and after she turned my class ring.

• About the 3rd or 4th date, and only with my wife.

• i thought that would be too quick to fall in love?

• It varies by person. She and I just clicked. And it worked out just fine.

• A year and a half. I didn't think much of her until recently.

• A whole year? wow why even date the person
    1-3 months is too much time anyway that should be max and that's pushing it

The 3rd date

• Fine line between infatuation and love. Love is tolerating that person and all of their bullshit not having a few great dates and lots of sex. By a 3rd date you still don't know that person from a bar of soap.

• you get why i said it now? @Anime27 that's weird I can see everyone's age don't know why you can't.

• No tallguy I can't but I have been having some weird issues with the app since the update. 😑 like randomly closing all the time after I post an opinion so I have to re open it all over again afterwards lol

The context of sex was pretty much based on generations because we all know that the younger ones take sex like a grain of salt these days. Anywho you still have a lot of growing up to do though. Wish you luck in all your future relationships

• E: never. Sexual is good enough, everything else is optional fluff best avoided.

• I'm Single. Search going on

What Girls Said 17

• I was very much into my boyfriend from the day I met him. I had that typical girl crush with the butterflies and lust (that tends to feel like love). I'd say somewhere between 2-3 months I started to feel "in love". And now after almost a year together I can say I love him.

• Properly in love (as in out of the honey moon/infatuation phase) where no matter what his irritating shit, bad temper or anything he does like that i still want to be with him and put up with his shit? Probably 3 months maybe a little longer... then once I pictured my life with him I could never see myself with anyone else. He makes me happy like no one else ever could.

• Tbh, I don't think I've ever been in love like the movies make it out to be, some madly, deeply, heart is bleeding thing. So, it always made me question if I was ever in love because I never felt like that. It took me over 6 months to feel like I truly loved my boyfriend and it was and is always a quiet but steady love.

• My boyfriend and been together for 6 months so far and it was our 3rd month when I realized I was in love with.
    So I voted for A.

• Two years to fall IN love I am a very literal person when it comes to my feelings so yeah I liked him it took him 6 months to say I love you I would say "I love you I'm not in love with you" which was true because you can love a pair of shoes doesn't mean they will be your whole world being in love is some deep shit and maybe I was in love with him before that but it was two years in when I started thinking it and two and a half years in before I told him about it

• Dk may 1 to 3 months or less

• not long, it was pretty much when we met, we connected straight away and still together till this day :)

• I never really fell in love before, but I'm pretty sure it would take a pretty solid time for me to trust someone. Give me... 5 years, maybe?

• The third or fourth date and you should know. It should just be easy

• oh really? i thought that would be too quick :/

• You'll know. It will just be easy with them, no bullshit or problems or drama, just easy

• It's not that easy though. When you live together and you see exactly the kind of person they are and you have the good days sprinkled with bad days. Dates will not show you this kind of person. And we are talking about the kind of love that is "I want to be with you no matter what" not a "oh we have a lot of good dates and don't argue so we are in love love"... because that is horribly false. Every relationship has its problems. Worth it in the end though.

• About 2 months

• 2 months

• Couple months

• In the past, a month or two.

• First week possibly first date!

• less than a month lol

• I didn't realize right away but he had my heart right away 💕

• Very first night I met him