I kissed a guy who's in a relationship?

I just don't know what to do about this situation. So there's this guy I like, he's pretty attractive. We've never really talked about like "us" though. I mean it's pretty obvious me and him are close to anyone who see's us, and I've been told we would make a cute couple on multiple occasions, as well as strangers mixing us up for a couple as it is because we end up walking pretty close to one another, and we often share food, drinks and stuff even in public. That said, half the time when we hang out, we're smoking pot. One time we were sitting in a park in the middle of the day sharing this cherry slurpie we got from sonic and we were pretty high, this mother walks over to us and goes "you guys are such a sweet looking couple" and we both just kinda got wide eye'd and nodded. And he and his girlfriend aren't exactly in a good place. From what he says they're only together at this point because otherwise he'd be homeless. (his parents kinda bailed on him, and he's 19, I'm 19)

But see I had never even kissed a guy before, never dated, NOTHING. And one day me and him were in his car, smoking of course, and I admitted I had never kissed anyone. He kinda looked at me for a minute and was like "Well do you wanna try?" And I said yeah, and he leaned over and just started kissing me. Now I'm pretty sure that had I not been high, I would have pushed him off and been like "dude." But I was REALLY high, and started kissing him back. Pretty ashamed of it.

I'm just not sure what to do about it now. DO I act like everything is normal? He's just my bud again? Do I question it? Like how do I handle this?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I've fucked a pretty good amount of girls. Almost every last one of them were in current relationships. So no big deal. Today people fuck. That's what it's all about.

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to him about it

• what do I say? I don't want to be "his other woman" I realize what I did was stupid

• do you have any feelings for him? if you don't then just told him that you were high and it didn't mean anything and won't happen again.

What Guys Said 1

• His fault really.

• But I kissed back, which I should not have done. And now I don't know how to act around him

• Yeah, but he's the one who offered knowingly he's in a relationship. I'm not saying you're not in the wrong too, but he's the one who cheated on his girlfriend

What Girls Said 1

• Ummm... That's so wrong...