What was the most romantic/creative first date you ever went on?

Noo going to the movies to see that "new hot romance movie" does not count 🤦🏻‍♂️ I'm talking about doing something that is very unique and outside the box.

For me it was when I did a little bonfire as the sun was setting down in the part of a beach where there was literally no one around so it was quiet and peaceful. She was a little sketched out because it was just the two of us alone but she told me she would make an exception for me. Rawwrr 😏

Anyways we laid out blankets and cuddled, talked and watched the sun set while we felt the warmth of the fire at our feet and when the sun disappeared I threw on more wood to make the fire a little warmer and we laid down and looked up at the starts while I brushed my hand through her hair. Before I knew it she was sitting on top of me and we where making out for so long that we completely where unaware that the fire died out lol but at the end of the date she gave me a kiss and gave me kudos for the "very creative and romantic date idea"

Share yours! 😉

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• So sweet.
    My boyfriend made dinner for me and set the table with a bouquet of red roses and lit candles. In my room, my bed was covered in sweet rose petals and we made love there. Then he drew me a bubble bath and he poured warm water on me and sucked on my neck, and it was really erotic.

• Still waiting lmao😂

• Panic at the beach while watching the sunset.

• My boyfriend and I were just thinking about doing that on Valentines Day

• I've never done anything unique I've only been on one date with my boyfriend. But for our first date we stayed at a hotel and walked around, although that ended in me getting him to freeze to by begging him to go swimming in the pool lmao

• Hmmmm I'm still waiting for it:( sadly...
    The cutest thing for me was when my boyfriend created a big basket full with my favorite things like makeup and snacks and had gold lights around the basket with a letter in front of it. The lights where off in his living room and the basket full of stuff was lighting the room up. That was his way of asking me to senior prom lol and after we just cuddled in his bed while we talked about life😂😂 still waiting on another cute date but he sucks at it and it makes me a little sad

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• This is more of a lust romance event that posed as a blind date by a hot gal coveting me for awhile, waiting for me to take a break. "The most f*ckable figure" as one described her picked me up after work, drove me to a park, began making out in her front seats, then pulled it out and began "playing" with it (slow HJ) until she was surprised when it blasted her headliner & her dress.

• I created her dream date based on things she liked, loved and things she's told me about herself without actually knowing what her dream date was.

Basically candlelit dinner homemade at a secluded beach at a nice table at right as the sun was setting and it was turning into nighttime and then a sleeping area again very nice under the stars by a made fire with pillows blankets, and all that jazz, and poetry I had written for her and a nice night just the two of us alone ;)

• This was not a first date though this was later down the line just a little bit but it's the most creative thing I've thought up of so I figured I'd choose it.

My first date/thing with her was me making her dinner and us curling up to watch a movie by the fireplace.

• I decided to jump off a cliff together but at the last second I said syke so i stopped and then she fell off.
    Her eye liner sucks anyways
    #boyproblems
    @vishna

• First date? Usually every girl gets the same treatment with me.

The second date though... I fell in love with one girl

• Tandem parasailing

• None

• My senior prom was the best date I went one. That is where I had my first kiss!

• Walk in the park. Pretty standard.

• At 23, over the course of 9 girlfriends... I honestly can't think of a date that I'd personally consider romantic or creative. Had some fun dates, some memorable dates, but not creative or romantic.

• Mine was I took her out of town and went sight seeing in the city and drove to the country side and went out to the fields and went star gazing and drinking and spending a fall out in the field under the stars in a tent.

• Lol all the girls write still waiting for it haha. I give up!

• hot air balloon and watching sunset in the air. even tho we are not together anymore, still a good first date.

• That's pretty creative!

• I have a farms so I always take first dates on horse back rides up to the top of mountain on my property where you can see for miles and then we have a picnic up there