How to handle rejection?

I plan on telling the guy I like that I like him, on Valentine's Day in a candy gram.. if it doesn't go as I hope and he ends up telling me he doesn't like me, what should I say or do so it's not awkward?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think like that, go in with confidence, guys love that. If it doesn't work out just wish him well and walk away.

What Guys Said 2

• I would advise you to send something to your best guy friend as well. Although you probably don't like this guy as much as your crush, it wouldn't hurt as hard because you are showing that you care about this guy (even when you don't like him). It's what's Valentine's Day is all about, and it would definitely bring a smile on his face to know that you appreciate the friendship between you two. It's always a good feeling to know that you've made someone happy.

• don't care. there are plenty of fish in the sea and so cast your line out again and catch another one lol.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't do anything at all in case he rejects you. It won't be the end of the world.