Too many at the same time?

I don't understand why, but my love life is like a rollarcoaster. When I don't get any, I literally don't get any, but when I start to get something, I get too much.

I am currently entering the process of getting too much. Too many girls around me are showing interest in me and I am a bit overwhelmed. I don't know if it'd be okay to go out on dates with all of them and narrow down. I feel like that's being rude for some reason. All of them are attractive in their own ways. Not just because of their looks, but their personalities are all different from each other.

Please help me out.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be afraid of being rude. It's your own life and you gotta take it by the reins and control it. If you're scared of being rude, be very nice in letting down the ones you feel aren't a match for you. Be gentle about it, be understanding, be sympathetic. Make sure that they walk away feeling a little comforted.

Date the one girl you feel is right for you. The one you really want; not the one that shows you the most lively necessarily, but if that's the case, go for it. I wish you luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude I wouldn't blow this chance. I understand how you feel, however honestly I'd consider all of them and do the best you can to meet them within your schedule. Go on dates with all of them!

You never know plus you would be able to have a lot of fun in the process of getting to know them. Even if some aren't ones you'd consider girlfriend material, you will meet new friends, some good sex is possible and could develop a friend's with benefits relationship with one or more.

How many are interested in you and willing to go out with you? With all of them, you have the power to be selective in how far you go in your relations with them.

What Girls Said 1

• I swear this happens to everyone haha you just gotta stand your ground and be straightforward till you see that one girl, dont lead any one as much as you can :)

What Guys Said 2

• it's called a twist in fate 😊 Plus, if you're looking for somebody, the chances are slim that you'll have a relationship. They only appear in numbers when you want to be left alone.

• Date them all. Who cares.