This question is for Black Guys: Do you like white girls? If yes what do you like about them? Would you date a white girl? Why or why not?

I'm just wondering because I'm attracted to black guys and have always wondered if they ever would notice me, or even like me, or wanna date me? I'm just wondering do you like white girls? And if you do, what do you like about them? Would you date a white girl?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I'm mixed with black, so I suppose I could answer lol. I'm flattered that you like black guys, but I really don't think you like them for the right reasons. As far as white girls, I'm probably going to avoid girls who are already attracted to black guys in general because we're black. I'd like to feel the love out of you, and I'm not going to get it when you're already attracted to me like you'd want sex every now and again. I'm more likely to date a white girl that doesn't trust black guys because I want to be the one that proves to them that black guys aren't all that bad, and when I do, I know I've found a loyal girl.

• Personally, I wouldn't. Because I find many white girls to be feminist as fuck. They're also rather repulsive and they often fetishise black guys. These white girls usually like black guys only for the penis stereotype that they are so naive to believe in or they like them because they are bitter towards white guys and so then date black guys and brag about it towards white guys. I think I can personally relate more with a black woman than someone who likes me only because I'm black. That there is NOT real love.

What Girls Said 1

• I imagine it really varies on the guy. Not all guys have the same opinion in regards to that.