Was this a rejection?

I've been spending a lot of time with this guy. When we hang out together, we spend about 10 hours together. One time I asked him how he felt towards me and he got very nervous and flustered and kept saying 'I don't know but one time I was thinking about kissing you' and he also said 'I enjoy spending time with you, and I hope you still want to hang out with me after this'

was this a rejection?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• No he was just trying to find the awnser you wanted to hear so you wouldn't go away

Most Helpful Girl

• No it wasn't a rejection. He just seems apprehensive about saying how he feels. He seems uncertain about what to say. He spends a lot of time with you and obviously still wants to , so that should means more than anything

Stop overthinking or it'll create an problem that wasn't even there in the first place. It's clear he likes you a lot, but may be unsure about what to say . So is being cautious. You could always be upfront about how you feel.😊

What Guys Said 1

• That sounds like a rejection? Don't be insecure. He obviously likes you, but was just nervous.

What Girls Said 2

• How on earth does that sound like a rejection to you? Lol girl he seems to like you a lot, and enjoys spending time with you so don't worry

• How is this a rejection
    I wish guys rejected me like this lol