He used me for sex so why do I have feelings for him?

there's this security guard who works in my local town and i found him really attractive, it had been like a month where we would just look at each other when passing by and he would give me these looks and whatever, all my friends would be like "he so wants you and he can't stop looking at you", but he never approached me and my friend was saying i should just approach him because its clear that he wants me so i did, i wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him he took it and texted me the same night, then he asked me to meet him the next day, when he asked to meet he wanted to meet in a hotel, its like i barely knew this guy and he's asking me to go to a hotel with him, i told my friends and they instantly said he's a f***boy, but i didn't listen to them i just told the guy that i didn't want to go to a hotel he said okay, when we met he basically tried to have sex with me straight away, like literally, he started kissing me and i was okay with that but then he was like "let me f*** you" and i was obviously like no and he started getting angry and saying why am i playing hard to get when i werent, im not the kind of girl who has sex the first day i meet a guy, im a virgin i wouldn't just give it away to anyone, and by the way im 16 and he's 20. then he basically told me to my face that the only reason he asked me to meet him was for sex because i was hot he just wanted to f*** me, i didn't say anything i was just quiet and then he was saying he's sorry and everything, and then out of nowhere he starts crying and he was holding me and he kept kissing me i was so confused, after that i went home i was really upset and i thought i was done with him and that was the end but he texted me and basically i went to meet him another 2 times, that first day i felt something even though he just wanted sex i coulldnt stop thinking about him i dont know whats wrong with me, and every time i see him in town he smiles at me and i just melt, what should i do?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay away from him..

Most Helpful Girl

• He must think that you are more na├»ve. That dude is a creep and I know that for years isn't a huge age difference, but at the end of the day you're still a minor according to law. Well I guess it depends where you're from because I don't know where you're from, but just stay away from him. I can see something happening To you because he already has this intention that you're not giving in so just be careful around him.

What Guys Said 7

• These feelings are nature's way of telling you that you need to procreate and that he is a likely candidate. That's all there is to it.

Being attracted to someone and getting close to having sex will naturally make your hormones hijack your intelligence.

• Holy fuck your 16? This dude is a fucking creep. Stop talking to him immediatly before you get raped. Jesus

• Sounds like you fell for a player
    Have fun with that

kill off feels with whiskey

also, fun fact:
    thots attract fuckbois

• because your young dumb and soon to be full of cum.

but seriously he just wants sex so stop talking to him expecting something more

• because you sucked his dick and fucked ur face.

• you're being overly emotional
    he's a f**kboi
    go play nba or fifa or something n forget the snare

• "go play" first of all dont tell me what to do, secondly on about overly emotional you dont even know me dont talk about my emotions and thirdly i dont know what fifia or nba is so maybe you should go play them since you know so much.

• and how do you feel? now that you've vented it all on me...

• I don't prefer a virgin girl to lose her virginity for a strange !
    It is for your first love not first guy !
    He will fuck you and go away I am sure cuz this is not a good relationship to start by this way..
    On the other hand.. you are only 16 and if you are really pretty and hot wil meet many guys in your life and you will find the real love which deserve to lose your virginity for..
    Don't go for him !

What Girls Said 2

• he's manipulating you. dont allow yourself to be his victim. you will feel violated and will live with it and he will forget about it. he is not a normal person at all. you will come across many men who will want sex only from you so you have to decide whether you really want to be that kind of girl because being so young you are only discovering or growibg into the type of woman you want to be. see through his shit and get over the moment you had because he's a predator.

• thank you he makes me feel like if i dont have sex im not worth anything to him but now i realise its just his way of making me have sex with him which i won't be doing.

• glad i could help. you be strong girl, you have a long road ahead of you where guys will want what you dont want to give. the thoughts will fade and so will he.

• because that's what you can control , your heart decides it