Why would he date this girl?

My crush is 22 this girl he's with is 29 almost 30 who has an eyebrow ring with a 3 year old kid working at chillis im assuming bc that's his second job. Am I not good enough. i don't even see this relationship lasting. He would be like her baby sitter. Why do men his age like older women I don't get it.

Im 22 and am shy but if you talk to me I will and I have talked to this guy first. I go to school for criminal justice law enforcement technology, I work at an animal shelter since I'm in school , I'm very religious, I like Star Wars and game of thrones and play video games. ehen I first met him I became at regular at his coffee shop which He still work at so he would know me. My plan was to be aquantinces with him first then friends then a relationship bc of the setting I'm in I felt it would be inappropriate if I said here's my number. There was one conversation with him where I said I went on my dad's boat and he said I've never been on one sounds like fun not sure if that was like a hint for me to invite him and I lost my chance who knows. There was another time where I was sitting down like every customer and he called me up to bar to talk about game of thrones. Also the other day he was doing something and he said to me did you see that so like I don't know if I missed my chance and blew it. I still plan on going to get coffee to attempt to talk to him how would you go about this now should I try to be a little more friendly y with him and not care anymore if it is obv but not so obv at he same time

31

Most Helpful Guy

• She's probably more attractive than you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tldr.

But I'm like 90% sure you listed only your good traits and her bad ones.

List only your bad traits and if people still want to date you, then congrats, you're dateable.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• he's with her because he likes her and you should leave him be

• He likes her. Let the poor guy be happy