Why would he het angry after I indirectly said he just wants sex from me?

So I have this guy in my life and we tried to date a year ago and something happened that caused it to not work at that time. So he's come back into my life again.. he's actually known as a really nice guy etc and thinks I'm VERY pretty but I'm a bit paranoid because most guys I know want sex. So after I said to move on (because he does want sex & vice versa bit im in no rush) and find a next girl in that aspect.. he got ANGRY AF. Why would a guy get angry? My other guy friend said it's because he likes me and he'd do the same if it were him because it was ot. Please help

Updates:
Does he like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• not every guy wants in between your legs. unless your a hoe and since your on here I don't believe you are. some guys just want someone to love someone to hold in there arms, ya know. I'd say give it a try and if he doesn't try anything the first 3 weeks keep it going.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he might really like you and is upset that you think he's just another guy looking for sex or he's mad cause you figured out what he really wanted.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Because you uncovered his plans, duh

0|0
    0|0
  • just give him a taste if he wants some

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!