Are there actually 18 - 19 y. o. girls that go for a relationship with guys over 30y. o? if so why?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're some. It's either' because the guys have money or because of some "fantaisies"

What Girls Said 8

• I was 19 when I got with my guy, he was 29 at the time. He's 31 now and I'm nearly 21. So yes some like older guys. He's the first older guy I've been with though

• Yes and they usually like how m$a$t$u$r$e he is. They also like the $$$ecurity he can provide.

Rarely you'll see a young girl like that dating a broke older guy.

• I used to like older guys at that age because it meant status. It meant a girl was more desirable that she could get an older guy. Like, whoa, a high school girl dating a college guy whos further in his life? Just whoa, it was prestige bc of maturity and sexual experience. Now, I like my age or younger.

• When I was 21 I absolutely refused to date a guy over the age of 26 cause I felt like these men were at a different wave length then me and I found them to be boring.

• I'm 21 years old and I wish i can find a guy like that who is willing to take me seriously.

• yes, they like old ones

• As someone dating an older man, I noticed men above a certain age hold onto more traditional values and tend to be more appreciative. Also, they usually have outgrown partying and hooking up.

• I'm a bit older I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 35, 36 this month. It's the healthiest and happiest relationship I've ever had. He's a lot more mature than guys my age and he actually knows how to treat me right. He understands my struggles because he's been through them as well. I'm not saying young guys can't be good partners but in my experience older guys are lot more mature.

• But you're 21. Why do you need a 'mature' guy that understands your struggles

Rather it's more rewarding to grow and learn each other's struggles along the way. Find ways to help each other

It's like he's your daddy, which is odd

• Yea I'm on your side silly
      I'm just saying an eye out for whether if it's your youth that the gel here or something else. If something else, awesome, if it's mostly the youth - you should be aware :)

• I'll keep that in mind

What Guys Said 5

• A perfect example is that girl who posted here at 21 and her boyfriend is 35

She wants a guy to guide her and make it easy for her to grow up rather than figure it out herself

Some other reasons could be that the older guy just is more financially stable. He can constantly provide for her. She feels 'cool' cause she feels above dating guys around her and guys at school her age. Makes her feel special to have a guy seperats from all that

• That's pretty much it^^^

• @BuchitaBuchys Almost every large gap relationship I've seen (my experience) is usually because the guy is dating her 'mostly' for her youth. Of course he likes her as a girlfriend too but it's mostly because she is young and he values that

and for her, well... I've noticed these same girls having a hard time growing up with people of similar age... they prefer to grow up with the help of an experience person rather than finding their way with someone of equal experience

- of course just generalising, some work very well... but I mean for the most part

• Yes. Like rarely is it a broke older guy and a young ugly woman

• Yes, there's plenty of girls that age with daddy issues.

• D A D D Y I S S U E S

• I was age 35 and dated a girl age 18 , she wasn't looking for money she was
    more into wanting sexual stuff. Really, I'm not into the sex stuff all the time.

• Yes. Because they're in love, like everyone else.