Do guys find the dating game exhausting too?

I've been in the dating game too long without being in a proper long term relationship. I'm tired. It's exhausting.

Finding guys, let alone ones you're attracted to or are compatible with is so difficult. The whole awkward small talk to begin with, not knowing how they're going to react to what you says, the uncertainty of do they like me, or don't they. And then when things start going well they suddenly back off or disappear, and the cycle starts again.
I've all but given up on ever finding someone.

Do guys feel the same way? Don't they realise that a relationship with one girl you can know and trust is so much easier?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it sucks.
    Honestly I wish there was just some system you could enter where you are instantly arranged to marry a girl. Everyone hates arranged marriage cause it's not "organic love", but it's just so much easier. Imagine growing up with the certainty and security that you will be marrying this person. Then you can spend your time worrying about other things, instead I've gotta allocate tons of time to finding a girl and trying to make her like me (which is the worst part cause they are so judgemental), I gotta spend money on all these different girls. To be honest it's not worth it. In the old days I'd be a dream guy, tall, dark hair, handsome, upperclass, I would have gotten arranged to a nice girl and everything would have been fine. Now I gotta freaking deal with all these girls that think they are better than me, it's total BS. Dating sucks, just hook me up with an average looking girl who isn't controlling or judgmental and I'm good to go.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure guys feel the same way. Everyone you want is taken and everyone who wants you is meh. But the only way around it is to lower your standards or be patient, that's just how it is.

• yup.👍 I feel the same since its more difficult here for a few reasons.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I actually do, that's why I stopped dating.