What would you do? Help?

If you witnessed someone who was really drunk kissing and grinding on other girls, would you tell his girlfriend? Even if you don't really know the girlfriend well enough.

• Tell the girlfriend
  • Don't tell the girlfriend

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I will not tell his girlfriend. If they are on a journey of ( self discovery=love ) , then they need to find all such things on their own. That will be a sign of their maturity. If they don't know about the likes and dislikes of their partners , then their relationship is bound to collapse on it's own , with no body's interference required at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• If that was my boyfriend, I would love to know, but the person who is telling me that must have a proof, photo, video or something.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't tell his girlfriend. I would stay out of it and mind my buisness.

• I'd tell him that you know and give him a week to tell her and if doesn't then you go tell her

• Either drag his ass out of there or ignore it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!