Do you find someone attractive If they can play an instrument/sing?

If so what instrument.

• Guitar
    43%(13)40%(17)Vote31%(4)
  • Piano
    27%(8)26%(11)Vote23%(3)
  • Bass guitar
    3%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Drums
    0%(0)2%(1)Vote8%(1)
  • Singing
    17%(5)19%(8)Vote23%(3)
  • I don't want them to be more talented than me.😂
    10%(3)11%(5)Vote15%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love these instruments: saxophone, violin, guitar, drums, piano so any of those and if he can sing too well that's an added bonus πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ€—

Most Helpful Guy

• It really doesn't matter. If she can play the guitar, bass guitar and/or piano, that would be really cool. I play the guitar, harmonica, and drums. I could teach her drums if she wanted to learn. If she can sing, then music is in our lives and the lives of our future children!

What Girls Said 10

• No. But if he has a piano I'd want him to fuck me on top of it

• Omg musicians are such a turn on. Any instrument really, as long as they've skilled ienough to make it sound nice haha.

Not only is it incredibly sexy, being able to play an instrument also speaks volumes about a guy's intelligence and ability to dedicate time to somethinf worth mastering.

• Preach, sister. Music is the way to the soul. Discipline is how you get there.

• It's more about feeling a sense of admiration for their ability to create music and play an instrument skillfully. That admiration in turn makes them seem more attractive, to me at least. In that case, any instrument would do so - just because the fact that they can play an instrument well shows they are devoted and passionate about it, which is a quality I find appealing.

• Hell yes. I'm an performance artist myself and I find it extremely attractive when a guy is into the same things as me and does the same things as me. It turns me on.

• You can get to my heart quicker if you can play any kind of instrument. It would be so fun to play songs together

• nah.

• yes all

• Piano

• I like when man plays violin, guitar or piano. It melts my heart ^_^

• Yes it is very attractive

What Guys Said 13

• I find women more attractive if they can sing than if they can play an instrument, but they're both attractive. If I had to choose an instrument, I'd say the piano or the harp, but all instruments are cool.

• I love a girl who can play the flute ;)

• I mean singing and playing instruments are always great skills to have but if I'm in a relationship with them it wouldn't be the most important characteristicπŸ˜‚

• where's the no option.

• Yoooo, lady-drummers are hot! πŸ˜†

• I guess

• Any of the above. I'm a musician myself so for a woman to also be one makes me more attracted to her simply because it's a shared interest.

• How about a simple "No"?
    I don't care if they're musically talented or not and they don't grow sexier from being able to smack a drum in rhythm.

• i find girls that can play piano to be elegant and classy. singing can be done by anyone, learning an instrument is hard.

• My expierance would tell me no, i've played guitar for 7 years not so much as a peep

• Taylor Swift, ya

• I find it every attractive when a girl is truly passionate about something

• Yea it's attractive for someone to be musically talented