Guys... do you spend money in a girl that is not your girlfriend?

So I have been in 4 dates with a guy and I feel that he spoils me too much, he always takes me to expensive restaurants and never let me pay (las time i insisted and he agreed that i would only pay a little) he also drives me to my university or if i need to go somewhere.

I feel rare because we are not officially together and i am not sure about his feelings. I have very bad experiences with guy only wanting to sleep with me so that is why i am doubting.

I am practically a stranger to him, we were not friends before and we just started dating.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just his way of getting you
    1. Eventually you will equate that as emotions
    2. You will get use to it
    3. You will think it's sweet

for him
    1. Makes him feel like a man
    2. He wants to mark his territory - Not driving you means you might meet 3. someone along the way, not paying means someone else might pay. How to prevent that? pay for everything and drive her everywhere

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he likes you when he spoils you like that :) just ask him how he feels or what his intentions are.

What Guys Said 7

• personally in a good friendship I dont hesitate to pay but it should be somewhat equal. If he however dosent let you pay for yourself it is indeed a little suspicious.

• Depends from guy to guy, maybe he's trying too hard to impress you or he's just a philanthropist lol. Don't accept it if you don't want to or ask him why he's taking you to such expensive places

• No. I don't even spend money on my friends usually

• Yeah i'd do it for a friend

• i would and have done; she's done the same for me too

• Lmao, why would anyone do that, lol wtf?

• Yeah i would do it for a friend depending on which friend

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!