I feel attracted to guys who I feel like could never like me because of social life style. Is this a problem?

I feel more attracted to guys who have big social lives and have outgoing personalities. I wish I had a bigger personality sometimes and a bigger social life so this is probably why I am attracted to those kinds of guys. I feel like it would never work with someone like that and that's why i am single because of the fact I don't have a big social life so they wouldn't feel as attracted to me. I don't feel confident when I am with someone who does have a big social life. I feel more confident with someone who doesn't have a big social life since they are more like me but i don't feel drawn to them. Is this an issue you think? any suggestions?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Id say not. Im essentially the guy uou described, but my partner sounds very similar to you. No worries. Just got to clear communicate and be trusting, open and honest with one another.

What Girls Said 1

• No its not a huge problem if you're willing to compromise, in a relationship with someone total opposite of you could be the best things about your relationship and you learn new things. If you're willing to have the best of both worlds then it may be a positive thing.