Is he indirectly saying he still cares about me?

Last year, I had a fling with an ex for a few months after reconnecting, even visiting him in his college town and talking all the time. He ended it because although he really did like me, he didn't think starting a relationship long distance was a good idea. We stopped talking, although he did stalk me online excessively over the summer, and got really annoyed at another guy for talking to me too much at a party. I got annoyed and blocked him on most social media except snapchat.

We were best friends before we dated, and he kept looking at my snapstories for a few months. I recently broke up with someone else, and was feeling upset so I sent this guy a snap message saying that I could see him looking at my stories. He just said "Block me." I then just said that I missed him as a friend too and that I wish I could talk to him about my break up but I can't and we shouldn't be friends. He opened the messages but didn't say anything else, just keeps on looking at my snapstories knowing I notice.

He's quite an awkward, quiet guy. Is he just basically saying he still cares on some level?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care? He's an ex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No, that doesn't mean he still cares on some level. If he cared, he would have told you so.

0|0
    0|0