Do you know where you stand in the dating world and what kind of person you deserve (looks wise) ?

It seems that plenty of people in todays world have no understanding of where they stand in the dating world, they aim too high and it never works for them , me personally i kinda know here i stand more or less but a lot seem to not really put much though to it, mainly young girls between the ages 18-24 who think that because a hot guy had sex with them then the same kind of guy will also want to date and eventually marry them (which we all know does play out like that at all if the girl is not decent or very attractive ) .

I dont think wanting an attractive partner with a good personality and goals in life is bad, but how well do you know yourself, your looks, your personality and what you can get?

• yes
  • No
  • Not sure
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

94

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure there's an accurate way to measure this. I have friends that I think are gorgeous and I think that their boyfriends are just okay (I don't think the guys are ugly, I'm just not attracted at all). My friends think their boyfriends are the hottest guys on the planet though. It all comes down to the individual and so it's not possible to say I'm a 10 to everyone on the planet so I can have anyone, or I'm a 4 to everyone on the planet so I can only go for other universal 4's or lower.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for casual sex girls can usually get with guys who are more attractive than they are. However for committed relationships guys usually have better odds of settling with someone who is more attractive. He generally has to earn more money than she does tho. It is rare for a girl to be with a guy who is both less attractive and less successful.

Either way girls are upgrading in some sense. They are either sleeping with a guy who has a higher sexual market value or they are dating a guy who has a bigger bank account.

• I do agree with you , at college almost every girl i meet stares at me, some smile and girls are nice to me, wanna hang out around me, everyone even my female cousin has noticed that iam popular with the ladies (and yes i've been complimented a lot ) ... still sex is not easy at all and i have to work harder than my average looking friends to get sex... but when i hit the club few times a couple months ago, all i had to do was stand there and look pretty and i would easily find a girl willing to talk to me or a chick eyeing me from afar.

What Girls Said 8

• I definitely know what I can get and can't get in the "dating world". Know my standards and they aren't too high or low. There achieveable to the consistent and ones with a positive outlook on life.
    However thats not my problem... Im always attracting the wrong ones 🤔

• Yes I do.
    But that aside I'm not super picky in dating, not when it comes to looks anyways

• I'm not sure. I haven't really thought about it. I have confidence and think I look attractive enough but I've never really thought about the guy being more or less attractive than me. I never really have expectations to begin with if unless we have discussed anything. I just take it a step at a time and see how things go.

• I guess my boyfriend thinks I am stupid, a bad person and mother and not real interesting to talk to or hold a conversation with and not good enough to not talk to and sleep with othercwomen so in his eyes all I have is looks. I however am notvhaving theceasiestvtime in life and I am pretty sure its. not making things easier which adds to me being so pleasant. I do know I can do better than what I am and if the person I am with didn't just lie to me or saw that I Love him unconditionally. obviously. then things would be better for us both but I am guessing since he thinks of me the way that is pretty clear to apparently everyone but me until just about a week ago then I should just stop trying since he doesn't have any faith in

• yes i know

• Not sure. I would like to know

• I don't care to be honest as for another person, if there abusive, rude, or conceded then nope. Other I don't care

• I dont know what my league is. in all honesty.

What Guys Said 3

• face: average
    body: above average
    personality: above average

• I know what i can get if i really try, based on past relationships.

• I can't get anything