Do girls really prefer the "Bad boys" over someone who will treat them like a princess?

So I'm a 19 year old guy, very friendly, always believed in treating my women right, I think I'm pretty dang attractive, I have many many tattoos, dark hair, Italian, soon to be police officer working my way towards k9 officer, but it seems like no girl is interested in me? I'm on like 6 dating apps, the most that happens is we will meet be talking for a couple weeks then nothing, I don't really think I'm doing anything wrong, but is it because I'm just too damn nice? I mean I can't figure out what's wrong, it also seems like I can't match with women very easily on these sites and the ones I do match with just end up dropping off the face of the earth.

Most Helpful Girl

• It has nothing to do with you personally, women like someone who they can connect with. Maybe you can be coming off very strong and that may be turning them off. Or you could be right, they may like someone with an edge or physical you may not be their type. There is someone you will meet that you will connect with. It takes time to find that tho, it doesn't happen overnight. Give yourself time to really figure out what you want in a female before just jumping to hookup with them. It will save u from the heartbreak.

• Thank you! I do fall in love very quickly that's my biggest weakness! So I do get what you mean by coming on to strongly! Thank you very much!

Most Helpful Guy

• My suggestion is to treat them like a woman. Few girls actually want to be treated like a princess. Only a few and a bunch of damaged girls do. They want to be respected more than treated nicely. Instead let your confidence show. Your proud of yourself so show that off.
    Dating especially online is like an interveiw. It is encouraged and looks way better for you to sell yourself than to be modest. Those are the places to brag about yourself at. Even if you have to fake it.

What Girls Said 4

• Ngl I have been put off some overly nice guys before

• not me

• Someone who will treat me like a princess.

• I've seen this question before lol get your shit together GAG

What Guys Said 4

• If you're treating her like a princess, you're in for failure lol Don't treat girls like a princess, that will led you to get fucked. Treat them right, but don't put them on a pedestal, if you do, you'll never keep them.

Girls prefer bad boys for hookups. Dumb girls will even start a relationship with them. Women prefer good men for relationships.

• Google the term 'cock carousel'. They'll be ready for you when they're about 30, on a ton of brain chemistry correcting medication, maybe 2-3 kids (or wanting a kid), in debt and much less attractive than they were. I know that sounds like hyperbole, but do yourself a favor and see what men who have been through nasty divorces have to say.

If I sound like an asshole, remember: an asshole doesn't care about lying to spare someone's feelings. Truth hurts and all that. Concentrate on your career. And keep trying to be a K9. A dog will be a much better companion than a woman, save for the sex aspect. But if you have to get laid and want a girlfriend, for the love of fuck do not move her into your place or you into hers.

• i know it doesn't make sense, but treating girls like a princess kinda makes you a beta male, which is not sexy to women (yea, i know). not to be confused with disrespecting women or anything but girls tend to like challenges. you have to let the girl feels that you can live perfectly fine without them, then they will give go all "i want to change you" and makes you desirable instead.

• A lot of them do yes but you don't want to date them anyway. They're usually dumb.