Is it a good sign if a black girl calls you her N*gga?

Sorry for sounding rude, there is this super cute mixed girl, who has taken to calling me that, I have occasionally suspected she had liked me, she's only a year and a month older then me, and we are decently good friends, just curious if that's a good sign, or does she just trust me that much, I'm white by the way.

She meant it in a good way* should have clarified

45

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's saying that you're "her n*gga", then it sounds like she claiming you as a good friend. YG has a song called My N*gga and he's pretty much talkin bout a ride or die friend.

• Thank you! She seems to put more trust in me then anyone around her if that makes sense? Like she can talk to me about how much she hates her job at her job trust? I don't know if the trusting part is more then a good friend just curious

• Yep. Tbh I would only say my nigg to a close friend who I trust so yea she trust you a good amount to call you that. and you must be a loyal friend too so that's another thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it could mean she's really comfortable with you and you could turn that into a relationship, or it could mean you've been "niggazoned", and since nigga is used to mean friend at times, you get the idea.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't look too much into it. It just means she's cool with you and you're a good friend. Nothing more.

• Lmao. Yeah that's usually a term of endearment/loyalty according to young blacks.

• Did she mean it in a rude way?

• No some other black girl said something about me and she said leave him alone he's my n*gga

• Kinda suspected that, but this isn't the only time she has called me it, she seems to put more trust in me then anyone else around her if that makes sense

• Probably sees you as a good friend then

What Guys Said 4

• Can't go wrong with that

• fo sheeze

• Yes.

• i think so