A friend asked me out?

Valentine's day is coming, I thought it would be a lonely one like every year, but a friend asked me out and I don't know what to tell him. I've never saw him as more than a friend, so I don't know what to do, should I give him an opportunity and go or reject him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Give love a chance darling! It's Valentines Day!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you know how you feel about him now and I don't think time or giving him a chance would change that.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• yes give him a chance. See what he up to and maybe who knows after the date you might start liking him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't see him as more than a friend then I wouldn't force the issue. It's better to be honest and reject him now than give him false hope of a possible relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not attracted to him it's best to just be upfront and honest. Otherwise he could get false hope and hurt even worse...

0|0
    0|0
  • Its your choice, either way it could threaten your current relationship. You could give him a chance, but if things go wrong its hard to recover. However if you dont give him a chance he could think what a bich then just leave anyway. Damm its a no win situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you never saw him as more than a friend then tell him your flattered but you don't see him that way, however if you feel like you two could work then go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • What happens when you look at him from something other than a friend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its up to you but give him one chance for a date then you can decide from there. He probably had to muster up a lot of courage to ask you

0|0
    0|0
  • go4it!

0|0
    0|0
  • opportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him a opportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • why not, Schrodinger's cat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Girl, if you have to think that hard about this and go to the Internet for advice, I say reject him. Politely of course, but love should never be forced dear, you are only going to hurt yourself and him in the process.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him you don't like him back, you can still hang out on v-day with him as friends

0|1
    0|0
  • listen both your heart and mind

0|0
    0|0