Guys, would it make you angry if you found out a girl you were dating fucked at least 50 other dudes before you and chose you to settle down with?

She didn't tell you that of course, maybe you found out some other way.

but after everyone she's fucked, she settles down with you?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's never told you herself then it's highly likely you're just hearing rumours.. hearsay. People always exaggerate. Soon the number will reach 70 as the story gets passed around lol

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO that is called sewing of the oats my friend. You just happened to show up a bit late for the sewing LOL... too funny.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't even be with a guy that had more than 5, so forget 50 lmfao.

• keep in mind that she chose you over those other guys

• oh lucky me, i get this trash whore who fucked a ton of guys.

no thanks *dump*

• Not necessarily.

She could have been dumped/ used by sex by all of them and she settled for him because no one else wanted to commit to her.

What Guys Said 9

• 50 is a fairly out of the ordinary number so I'd be questioning whether she managed to be faithful to all of them.

• I doubt it would ever happen.

My filter is strict so I doubt I would ever end up with the kind of girl who has been with 50 people.

• My past isn't the most admired either... so what it's 50... and tbh, how you found out, doesn't matter, it could always be lies and stretched truth.

Past is in the past, live and learn, can't fault someone for having an active sex drive... she doesn't have an std (I)

I'd be angry with the informant (if the information was provided with me asking) I would not be mad at her (if I didn't ask her I can't be mad at her)

• I'd be ok with it, as she chose me as her guy. On the other hand, I wouldn't want her doing anyone else after she chose me.

• No but she'd better suck me off like a pro. There is no excuse for her to be inexperienced.

• so statistically, she'd be both ugly and fat? this situation is impossible.

• yes it would

• Yes.

• I would probably dump her