Would you get into a serious relationship with a single mother if she was the hottest woman you could ever get?

Would you get into a serious relationship with a  single mother if she was the hottest woman you could ever get?This question is directed with intent of looking for answers from guys who are against dating single moms.

• Yes
  • No

220

Most Helpful Girl

• Why date single mothers though? Unless you want to take care of her child...

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have this chicks number? please PM it to me! LOL

What Girls Said 1

• no I wouldn't

What Guys Said 19

• I don't really fit the demographic as one of the guys dead set against dating single mothers. I even came close one time, but it wasn't her hotness that made me want to date her. It was because I adored her two kids.

She was pretty enough but not the hottest girl I've ever seen. In her case she was a widow. The father wasn't around in the picture anymore and I met her kids originally one time when she brought them to a party. I tried to shy away from kids back then because I thought I'd be a bad influence as kind of an immature and crass type of person.

Instead they were drawn to me and I became really attached to hanging out with them and started looking forward to meeting and hanging out, playing video games together, going to Disney Land, etc. After that, my interest in the mother grew along with it when her son asked me if I could marry his mother.

It's mainly how I relate to the kids that would have made the biggest difference for me, not strictly her hotness.

• Sure! You have to be mature enough to understand how that dynamic works, also if the baby dad was out the picture i'd be down for it. Nothing is worse than an angry baby dad who suddenly wants to stop smoking crack because his baby mom found someone else

• No single mothers for me.

• She can be the hottest woman, but she's still a single mother, so no.

• I've been faced with that very situation. I made it known fro
    Jump Street that we were just fuck buddies, nothing more. Also that
    when I found someoe, the unencumbered with some thugs kids I'd be
    OUT THE DOOR ! Some actually went along with it. Some, well not so much.
    To answer this quest a friends with benefits, perhaps. Fuck buddy for a time, probably. Anything more serious? Naw hell naw !

• Depends on the situation. Is the father a part of the childs life? Does she expect me to discipline her kid?

• No, because it's complicated. Some men would only like to get under her pants which she is aware of and that's is the only reason might want to date her or the men who are forever alone. I don't want a someone else child so I am out.

• Id have her as a fuck buddy, since she's single she still needs sex right?
    Dating is an option if your serious about it.

• her being hot has nothing to do with it. I don't mind taking care of someone else's kid if so if I love that single mother I would

• If she looked like that prolly

• tough call. it calls into question her character but if a sufficient explanation is given, I'll consider it.

• Nope

there's a catch
    usually said catch is you have to take care of her kid while she goes off and does other things *cough*people*cough*

• she won't look like that forever

• No. I refuse to raise another man's child as I am not a cuck.

• Depends on the women, the child and child's father. There's a lot of variables to consider.

• single moms are probably the strongest living thing on the planet so guys can't handle that.

• why not

• Shit no no woman is worth putting up with for more than 365 days and 90 percent aren't even worth 60 days

• She's fuckkng hot. I dont car eif she even had 5 kids.